The Meditation Podcast – Episodes 1-23
- Twenty-three - Grief - Jan '13
- Twenty-two - Eyes - Sep '12
- Twenty-one - The Unknown - Apr '12
- Twenty - A Short Meditation - Mar '12
- Nineteen - Money - Feb '12
- Eighteen - Our Story - Jan '12
- Seventeen - Renewal - Dec '11
- Sixteen - Sit Still and Breathe - Nov '11
- Fifteen - Wake Up! - Nov '11
- Fourteen - Rejuvenating Sleep - Nov '11
- Thirteen - Finding Your voice - Oct '11
- Twelve - Peace - Dec '09
- Eleven - The Healing Smile - Jul '09
- Ten - Releasing Fear - Oct '07
- Nine - Addiction - Jun '07
- Eight - Transformational Breathing - May '07
- Seven - Your Sacred Space - Apr '07
- Six - Falling Asleep - Mar '07
- Five - Healing Series, Part 2 - Feb '07
- Four - Healing Series, Part 1 - Jan '07
- Three - Positive Thoughts - Dec '06
- Two - Calming the Body - Nov '06
- One - A Basic Meditation - Oct '06
You can stream or download The Meditation Podcast right here. Use the menu to choose an episode, and the player below to listen or download.
You can also rate, review, and subscribe to The Meditation Podcast on iTunes. If it matters, our iTunes Podcast ID: The Meditation Podcast - 200323953
Our new RSS Feed: The Meditation Podcast on Feedburner
Welcome to The Meditation Podcast, with Jesse and Jeane Stern, the podcast that helps you benefit from meditation in your everyday life. We give the podcast freely, as a way to give back for all of our blessings. Donations are welcome, in any amount, as they help us cover our studio and web hosting costs. Please visit The Meditation Podcast dot com for details and past episodes. You can also subscribe for free at iTunes.
This podcast uses technology that affects the brain, so please use headphones, and please do not listen to this podcast while driving or operating machinery.
Is there someone or something in your life that's driving you crazy? We all experience tension and frustration from time to time, whether it's with a person -- a family member, a co-worker, a spouse, a friend -- or a situation -- like driving to work or waiting in line. Even if that person or situation never changes, it is possible to change the way we experience it. Today's meditation is about creating peace, and allowing that peace to extend beyond ourselves.
So, let's begin.
Contact us: themeditationpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com
Header photo by Mark Runions.